Wednesday, November 07, 2012

On the cover of the Rolling Stone.... (or Digital Webbing Presents)

For the last ten years, Digital Webbing Presents has been one of the more well known and respected indie comic book anthologies. Digital Webbing Presents #7 was released today, and I was the colourist for the cover.

It's not the cover of the Rolling Stone, but it's close enough!
Click for a larger image
My friend MJ Fletcher is the creator of the Doorknob Society, and has published three novels you can get for your Kobo or Kindle! This issue of DWP features the first appearance of the Doorknob Society universe in a comic book.  I haven't read it yet, but I have no reason to doubt that it will be as exciting as the books have been.

I was very honoured to be asked to do this piece, and was happy to work over the fantastic art of Wendell Cavalcanti and Eric Dotson.

You can purchase Digital Webbing Presents on Comixology!  It's only $1.99!

Currently playing: Prism - Cover Girl
Proudly in my seventh Cola free year!

No comments: