Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Death Row Inmates Final Meals

I recently came across this bizarre webpage outlining the final meal requests of death row inmates. The prisoner at the top of the page ate the following:
  • Two bacon double cheeseburgers
  • French fries
  • onion rings
  • ketchup
  • cole slaw
  • two diet Cokes
  • one quart of milk
  • one pint of rocky road ice cream
  • one pint of fried okra
  • salad dressing
  • tomato
  • onion
Why choose DIET cola when, a) you're already eating a fatty bacon double cheeseburger and french fries, and b) maintaining a calorie reduced diet really isn't going to matter to you in a few hours!?

Let's be honest - no one ENJOYS diet cola! Why not treat yourself if you've been behind bars for the last 2 decades of your life?

It's very strange choice, but I suppose I could understand. I haven't touched a drop of cola in over three years, and if I knew I was going to pass on tomorrow, I still don't think I could bring myself to let it touch my lips again.

Currently playing: Paul Brandt - Leavin'
Proudly in my fourth Cola free year!

No comments: